Quick tips: How to manage passwords:
Password management is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. Celebrity social media accounts are hacked every day.
1. Use a password manager and automated randomizer like LastPass to do this for you
2. Create 1-3 categories of password combinations.
3. Use level 1 for quick and easy apps like your gym tracker or Woolies food app.
4. Use the maximum level for Defcon 5 password crypto.
5. Level 3 combinations must be at least 8 characters, have alpha-numeric components, upper and lower case, and special characters. Also setup 2-factor authentication wherever possible for notifications of account access.
Fun Fact: Using the space bar is one of the least used characters in password combinations, making it harder to guess/crack with algorithms, and therefore more secure.
#HackProof your life with #10dot